Our Annual General Meeting will be held before December’s meeting on Tuesday 6th December 2022 at 7.30pm at the West Pennant Hills Community Centre. The agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome address by the Vice President.
- To receive, and if approved, adopt a statement of the BSA’s accounts to the end of the preceding financial year.
- To consider, and if approved, sanction any duly made alteration of the Articles.
- To appoint the Office Bearers and other members of the Committe.
- To deal with any special matter which the Committee desires to bring before the members and to receive suggestions from the members for consideration by the Committee.
Only financial members of the BSA are eligible to attend and participate in the meeting according to the constitution of the Bonsai Society of Australia. Twelve members at an AGM shall constitute a quorum. Nomination forms for Officer Bearers will be available at the November meeting or from Ian White (Vice President). http://Ianwhite@bigpond.com
Once the meeting is closed, our ‘Fig Intensive’ will take the rest of meeting. Visitors are welcome from this point. As it is our last meeting for the year it would be great if you can attend. Who doesn’t want to know more about figs?